Sunday, June 26, 2005

Bongo Bongo and the Shadow Temple

I've been wanting to watch James Bond movies and play Zelda games to a ridiculous degree this weekend. Maybe it's because I've been kind of sick and haven't felt like going anywhere. Bond movies and video games are always good choices for in-house entertainment.

Maybe it's because the other day I saw the Full House episode when Lou Bond wants to buy their house. Maybe it's because I have been listening to video game music for a couple days straight now.

In other news, one movie I *have* been watching is In Good Company. I watched it last night on PPV, and it was pretty good. Not sure I liked the ending though. You'll have to see it if you want to know what I'm talking about. I'm not giving it away here.

I also can't decide if I want to see the Fantastic Four movie or not. On one hand, it looks pretty cool...on the other, people are saying it's going to be a disaster. I dunno. I'll probably end up seeing it one way or another.

I'm *definitely* gonna see The Island. It looks good (even though it is a very, very blatant ripoff of the beloved MSTie classic, Parts: The Clonus Horror), and it has Ewan McGregor. Really I don't see any reason NOT to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they'd just make a cable TV network that ONLY plays James Bond movies, that'd be awesome. 24 hours a day of our favorite "00" Have you been so daring as to combine these 2 obsessive hobbies and play the bond video games ? hmmmmmmmm I bet you have

Oh no! Not the Lou Bond episode! nonononono, it's almost as bad as the one guest starring "The Beach Boys" whereby Mike Love shows up at their door after Uncle Jessie somehow doesn't get the tickets, and the whole family goes and coincedentally ends up on stage with "The Beach Boys" ........ Note to John Stamos: You quit "The Beach Boys" remember asshole?

Some of you may be wondering why is it that I put "The Beach Boys" in quotes when referring to the iconic 60's band. Well, it's because in fact I am not referring to the iconic 60's band. The real Beach Boys ended when Brian went insane and quit the band.....ever since then (1966?) they're been touring as "The Beach Boys" but it's some weak imitation usually implemented by one Mike Love and some 2-bit cousin or something. What a waste.

- Joe

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home