Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Three weeks to Sunday

Well, today was the last class day for my M-W-F classes. Just got out of music theory, now I'm waiting to go to script analysis, where we will eat snacks in celebration and discuss the theories of David Ball, script analyst. Then only one more class tomorrow, and I'm done with classes for my junior year. Except final projects and exams, of course.

Something a little unsettling happened this morning as I was coming out of music theory. These two guys had set up a table and were passing out those compact little bibles. When I walked by they asked me if I had gotten one yet, and because I already have several, I told them, "I already have several, thank you." But for some reason I felt very bad not taking one, even though I don't have any use for another. We have a lot of them at home, another one won't do anything except deprive someone who doesn't have any of having one, so why would I feel bad not taking it?

Eh, gotta go, it's time for script analysis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home